Comment on page
Frequently asked questions.
- Use the drop down menus on top.
- Use individual elements like diagram features or table fields by clicking the features in the diagram (e.g. "high Sustainability Intensity" below the map) or the "+" in table field (e.g. a region name in the table) you want to search for.
How do I clear filters?
- Clear the content in the search bar and press enter.
- Click on the three lines on the left of the search bar and press clear all.
- If you used a filter from the drop-down menu, use the red eraser symbol in the drop-down menu.
The dashboard does not respond. What can I do?
- Reload by clicking F5.
I do not see any results and the "Number of companies" element shows "N/A"?
- Make sure your filters and search query are correct. Also check for filters shown below the search bar. Try to clear all filters.
- If your query is indeed correct, "N/A" means that no firm with the required properties was found.
Some elements do not load and there is a red loading bar displayed in them?
- Some elements like the intensity treemaps won't show results if there are not enough observations. Consider to reset your filters.
How can I zoom in on my filtered companies?
- Click the double-sided arrow ⇿ within the map.
- You can also use the mouse to move around the map and zoom in and out.
How can I select companies using the map?
- Click the wrench tool symbol in the map and select "Draw shape to filter data" and "Draw shape". Draw your shape to select an area on the map.
- Zoom into your area of interest. Click the three dots on the upper right hand corner of the map and select "Filter dashboard by map bounds" to select all companies in your current map extend view.
How can I export my search in the table?
- 1.Click the three dots menu on the upper right corner of the main table.
- 2.Select the first option: "Explore underlying data". Your query and filter are already transferred to the "Discover" menu by default. You can add additional filters if you want.
- 3.By default, all the columns will be downloaded. If you only require certain columns, you can select them on the left side menu.
- 4.Click the "Share" button in the upper right part of the page and select "Create CSV report", which will then appear in a pop-up. This can take some time based on the size of the data.
- 5.A second pop-up will appear when your report is ready. Please click "Download" in the pop-up to download the data.
- 6.You can see your old downloads and redownload them at "Stack Management > Reporting."
Some column names are shown with a ".keyword" extension when I type them into the search bar. What is that?
- Columns with such an extension have their text content pre-loaded. When you use them and start typing a search term, matching results will be shown.